Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flying To Freedom








Always wanted to fly, I had.
Yes always wanted to fly.
Though when I looked back,
My life was a dead sea.
Black.

And away from that place,
I had wanted to fly.
So far away into the vast blue canopy,
That my sorrows just drown away.

And with wings,
Like a white bird,
Like a cotton bud,
In the white clouds
I will hide.

Yes, I will hide.
Camouflaged perfectly in the happiness of the purity
And whiteness surrounding me.
I will pretend to be happy,
Yes I will.

It will bring me freedom,
The freedom to cry out,
The freedom to laugh out loud,
Oh yes it will.

Only if I could fly.

5 comments:

  1. oh..thanks..:) tried to write something different than my usual...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The freedom to cry out,
    The freedom to laugh out loud,
    Oh yes it will.

    Only if I could fly.'

    Does that mean we make you fly :-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... as i have always said really good writing....
    p.s.:nice comment ankita... yes same question to u christie.... :)

    ReplyDelete