Thursday, September 30, 2010

Looking through the tear drop
That refused to fall off from my eyes
Clinging on to my eyelashes
It just held there my sigh


Looking back at the glass of mirror
That now lay broken, shattered
I stood thinking, reeling over and over again
To what just happened


Rushing, running, I had reached out to the door
Pushing strongly,
Breathless to see what happened inside


Those bright red drops,
Dripping onto the velvet carpet
From the pink pout of my own


Scooping my child
I ran to those white angels
They said they’ll try their best
To give me back my happiness


And after a very long time
I knelt and prayed
Prayed to all the Gods
And to the Universe
To take my life and let my heart live


My heart did beat
And as I counted the passing seconds
“I’m sorry, we tried our level best”

1 comment: